[MusicTlk] Performing Arts Division Presents Virtual Workshop on Songwriting

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:06:01 UTC 2020

Dear Fellow Musicians:

Our Performing Arts Division is hosting a series of virtual events to
connect with performers nationwide as we navigate through this challenging
time. The first one, facilitated by PAD leader and prolific songwriter
Precious Perez, will be of special interest to those of you who are making
original music. Please see Katelyn's email below and join in if you are so
inclined. I hope all of you are staying safe and well!

Hi friends!!

Join us today for our first of these upcoming virtual events!

Tuesday, April 14, 9 PM Eastern

Songwriting Workshop with Precious Perez Learn about the components of
writing and producing an original song from start to finish. Then engage in
collaborative exercises to begin cultivating these skills.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/9463272523

Meeting ID: 946 327 2523

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,9463272523# US (New York) 13126266799,,9463272523# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 253 215 8782 US

       +1 301 715 8592 US

Meeting ID: 946 327 2523

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeMGAJ5gn

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/9463272523

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.

Christopher A. Nusbaum

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller