[MusicTlk] Presentation from Dancing Dots on Creating Print and Braille Scores with Lime, Lime Aloud and GOODFEEL [cross-posted]

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 23:52:19 UTC 2020

First-ever

Dancing Dots Play on: Don't Stop the Music Series

of Online Presentations

We invite you to join us via Zoom (see invitation below) to learn how young
keyboard wizard, Matthew Whitaker, uses software from Dancing Dots, YouTube,
screen readers and his marvelous musical brain to transcribe advanced piano
compositions from recordings and convert them to scores that can be printed
in standard staff notation with the Lime notation software as well as in
music braille with GOODFEEL.

Matt is a young artist who is blind.  He has toured internationally and was
recently profiled on the 60 Minutes program.  He is currently enrolled in
the jazz studies program at the Juilliard School of Music in New York.

Thursday, April 16 at 4 PM Eastern Time

3 PM Central

2 PM Mountain Time

1 PM Pacific Time

9 PM GMT

Dancing Dots is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.  Capacity is a
total of 100 participants.  We will record the session and upload afterward.

Topic: Transcribing from an Audio Recording to Notation in Print and Braille
with Dancing Dots Software

Time: Apr 16, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73938319708?pwd=OVpKR1lneFJjS2htVTA1YUVxMWZ4dz09

Meeting ID: 739 3831 9708

Password: 028362

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,73938319708#,,#,028362# US (Chicago)

+19292056099,,73938319708#,,#,028362# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US