[MusicTlk] guitar braille music question

BlindEducator blindeducator at outlook.com
Fri Jul 24 21:28:45 UTC 2020

Thank you Ms. LaGrand,

This does help some. If I may on asking a follow up question. Before,
May be it might help better if I give the source of the music. The book
I'm reading is "A Modern Method for Guitar" by William G. Leavitt. The
piece in question is "Sea to Sea."

It is written as follow:

1  dots 4,5 which I know is the fifth octave. Then it has half C
immediately followed by dots 3,4,5,6 and 3.5.6 another half C and dots
3,4,6 with 3.5. Then there's a space for the next measure I understand
the interval signs thanks for your explaination. But what does the 3,4,6
or 3,4,5,6 signs mean before the interval signs? And how would you play
them? Also there is one part that has a half A with dots 1,2 followed by
3,4,6 followed by dot 2 then 3,5,6. Again, any assistance someone may be
able to provide, will be very much appreciated. Thank you.