[MusicTlk] guitar braille music question

Julia LaGrand julialagrand at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:56:12 UTC 2020

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with this book. I would interpret that first chunk as a C, the fourth below the C, and the sixth below the C (or above, I'm not sure because at least in piano it depends on some other contextual things). Then, I would interpret the next C being played with the third AND fifth above (or below) it. If it were above, the chords would be a half bar of F major in second inversion, then a half bar of C major in root position. If it means below, then it will be a C major chord in first inversion, followed by an F major chord in root position. Again, I'm really not the person to ask here, as this is a lot of guessing. My gut would be that the C is the top note of the chord, corresponding with my second idea of two chords accordingly.
Thanks,