[MusicTlk] Reading sheet music on a Braille Display

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon May 3 14:08:43 UTC 2021

Hi Shannon,

If you are running Windows, you might be interested to evaluate the talking
braille score feature we call Lime Aloud combined with the GOODFEEL Braille
Music Translator.  You can play the score back at any tempo and read the
braille music as it tracks in sync to the musical playback.  Print score
also synchronized with playback for sighted users.

Request a free evaluation version at:
https://www.dancingdots.com/main/demodl.htm

More information at:
https://www.dancingdots.com/main/goodfeel.htm