[MusicTlk] Reading sheet music on a Braille Display

shanahanw1983 at gmail.com shanahanw1983 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:06:05 UTC 2021

I've seen some apps that can translate a pdf into music xml but I know they most likely will have to be done by someone sighted and put into Sibelius or some other program like that to get an xml. I just need to find a way to read the music with my braille display. Whether the file is just a regular brf file or something else as long as I can read it with the Braille Sense U2.

Thanks,
Shannon