[MusicTlk] Blue Yeti Nano Mic accessibility

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 00:09:35 UTC 2022

Hello:

     Apologies for a newbie question; I am thinking of purchasing a Blue
Yeti Nano Mic. I plan on using it for a variety of purposes ranging from
Zoom meetings to the recording of music. I read that there are controls on
the Mic for selecting various parameters. Are these accessible? The
information on the Mic also references some Logitech software that
apparently is needed to use the Mic. I am running a Windows 11 laptop. Is
the Logitech software accessible using JAWS or NVDA? Thank you.

Regards,

Robert