[MusicTlk] Questions

Adylene Bravo adylen22 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:24:12 UTC 2022

Dear list members

My name is Adylene, I am a beginner in learning more about music.
I just have a question for you, Do you know any piano teacher that can give me virtually lessons?
Also I am wondering what device or program to use in order to write music. I have got some information about the dancingdots program for reading and writing braille music but I have a problem it is too expensive for me so I don’t know if any of you know how to create BRF files for music or other ways to write it.

Thanks

Adylene