[MusicTlk] Performing Arts Division Convention Events: In-person and Virtual!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:55:00 UTC 2022

Calling All Artists:

The Board of the Performing Arts Division can't wait to be with many of you
in just a few short days as we celebrate our first in-person convention in 3
years! We hope that all who are interested in the performing arts in any way
will join us on Wednesday, July 7 at 1 PM in Gallerie 2 for our annual
business meeting, including a one-of-a-kind voice acting and audio
description workshop presented by the incomparable Roy Samuelson. Then, all
Federationists who love music-and who doesn't-are invited to our 20th annual
Showcase of Talent, on July 9 at 8 PM in Gallerie 1, 2 and 3. A lot of
wonderful talent is already lined up to mark this milestone anniversary, and
there's still room for a few more performers who register at our exhibit
hall table.

Lest our virtual attendees suffer from a case of FOMO (fear of missing out,)
we have set up a way to join us for both events on Zoom! Beginning on
Wednesday at 1 PM Central and again on Saturday at 8 PM Central, join us
here:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88255407280?pwd=xCh2YQuW-tEwDdkJzViaVp2tdz9Rua.1

Meeting ID: 882 5540 7280

Passcode: 63222

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,88255407280# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,88255407280# US (Chicago)

For your reading pleasure, the agenda for our business meeting is attached.
See you at #NFB22!

Warmly,

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nusbaum-274384136>