[MusicTlk] blind drummer needs help

scuthbert09 at optusnet.com.au scuthbert09 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 9 08:43:42 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows of any learning resources for blind people
wanting to play the drums.

There are many books and resources for sighted drummers, but I can't access
them. It is so frustrating. Especially when people mention well known books
etc.

Does anyone know of any websites for blind drummers, or audio resources such
as audio books etc.

Are there any online or audio courses for blind drummers?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Steve