[MusicTlk] Join the Performing Arts Division at 1 PM Central for our Division Meeting!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:09:44 UTC 2022

Good Morning Fellow Federationists:

Whether you are here in New Orleans or joining us virtually, we hope you are
having a wonderful convention week! In just under 2 hours, the Performing
Arts Division welcomes everyone to our business meeting and audio
description workshop, beginning at 1 PM Central in Galerie 2. Come shape our
division's future, hear what we're up to, network with fellow performers,
and learn about the art of audio description from an interactive workshop
with Roy Samuelson. For those who would like to join us on Zoom, here's
where to go:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88255407280?pwd=xCh2YQuW-tEwDdkJzViaVp2tdz9Rua.1

Meeting ID: 882 5540 7280

Passcode: 63222

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,88255407280# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,88255407280# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 882 5540 7280

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kwfU8J39I

See you there!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nusbaum-274384136>