[MusicTlk] Join Us Tonight for the 20th Annual Showcase of Talent!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:19:08 UTC 2022

Hi Friends:

It's hard to believe, but we're nearing the end of our 2022 national convention. We appreciate those who attended our division meeting and workshop on Thursday, and the many people who stopped by our exhibit table. Now we have one more convention event: our always highly-anticipated Showcase of Talent! This year we're celebrating our 20th anniversary Showcase beginning at 8 PM convention time, aka Central time, in Galerie 1, 2 and 3. Those who are attending virtually are welcome to join us on Zoom at the same link that was used for our meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88255407280?pwd=xCh2YQuW-tEwDdkJzViaVp2tdz9Rua.1

Meeting ID: 882 5540 7280
Passcode: 63222
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,88255407280# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,88255407280# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 882 5540 7280