[MusicTlk] blind drummer needs help

Luis Arellano blindeducator at outlook.com
Sat Jul 9 19:59:01 UTC 2022

If you are in the US, BARD has a book by Bill Brown introducing the drums. If you aren't in the US, Google Bill Brown's Intro to the Drums. It will take you to his website where you can purchase a digital copy of his book. I believe he may also have more instructional books dealing with drums. Or I know he started to offer some selections over on Audible. So that's another rute you may wish to look in.

Sent from my iPhone