[MusicTlk] Transcribing bar over bar brail music

Lone Arranger fingers5331 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 05:17:50 UTC 2022

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for the info. It gives me a start as far as what to watch for when I receive two volumes of braille music being sent to me from the national library service here in the states. One volume includes songs from the American standards songbook, it is in lead sheet format. The other volume contains jazz songs and is in the bar over bar format.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Dan