[MusicTlk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Any church music directors out there?

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:30:01 UTC 2022

I'm not sure how much help I could be, but I am! a professional worship
leader, and would absolutely be willing to talk with anyone needed. I
don't read music, just to be clear; do all by ear, but I do have a
pretty good grasp on things, and do understand sheet music concepts,
generally speaking.

Chris.

---
Chris Gilland