[MusicTlk] foot pedal to rewind and forward in an audio recording

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:11:43 UTC 2022

There are a number of USB, MIDI or Bluetooth (really MIDI over Bluetooth) pedals out there AirStep, Air Turn and iRig has one as well. It’s just a  matter of  finding an app on Windows or iOS that allows you to control playback  via MIDI or USB from a controller of some sort. Reaper for example on Windows would be a good candidate though it maybe a bit overkill for this task. The AirStep app last I looked at it looked pretty accessible and there is already a preset in there for controlling Youtube, so I imagine using that as a guideline would set you down the right path.