[MusicTlk] How to obtain Braille music for a piano piece

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:13:13 UTC 2022

Hello,
I'd like to second that. Goodfeel is very good. You'll need Lime and
SharpI, if you get the Goodfeel suite, as it were, those other
programmes will come with it. The best absolute way is to scan and get
it proofed by a sighted person before committing it to Braille. You
don't want to go to all that trouble to then get a score ridden with
mistakes.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--