[nabentre] mlm is really a great thing

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 2 14:52:40 UTC 2009

Would everyone please stop attacking each other and your
opinions.  No one is ever going to agree as to what is a scam, MLM,
Pyramid or the like, so cut it out or people will be removed, and/or
the list will be moderated -- that is each message will have to be improved.

People are looking for legitimate ways to make money, provide a
service etc., so keep that in mind.  Otherwise let's keep our
attacks, opinions of others and their motives and tactics to ourselves.

David Andrews, List Owner