[nabentre] some thoughts on network marketing

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 4 02:17:31 UTC 2009

Maryellen, the other problem is that many of us have been coerced, by
friends or acquaintances into listening to a presentation about
buying this or that, that we weren't able to say no to.
That is listening, not necessarily the buying, although that can
happen too.  My Father did Amway for a while, and I had to sit
through numerous presentations, and buy toothpaste and shampoo
etc.  There are some good products, and some good salespersons etc.,
but some of the tactics used by some leave a bad taste.

Dave