[nabentre] Like to Know...

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed May 6 23:33:26 UTC 2009

Hi,
These courses are contained in downloadible PDF files. The last time I checked, they could be read with JAWS and Adobe Reader. Perhaps they can help someone. They talk about several kinds of businesses you can do on line or locally.

http://aff-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

http://service-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

http://local-biz-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

http://wahm-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.
"A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A task
and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in Sussex, England, dating from 1720.