[nabentre] Like to Know...

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu May 7 21:41:24 UTC 2009

Thank you for this.  I'll Check it out when my lap top is here
and I'm familiar with it.
Right now I'm using a Braille-Note M-Power and am not able to
read html or pdf.  I'll soon know the world of JAWS.

time I checked, they could be read with JAWS and Adobe Reader.
Perhaps they can help someone.  They talk about several kinds of
businesses you can do on line or locally.

>http://aff-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

>http://service-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

>http://local-biz-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

>http://wahm-masters.sitesell.com/jx7.html

>Thanks.

>Jim

>Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
>412-544-1810.
>"A vision without a task is but a dream.  A task without a vision
is drudgery.  A task
>and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in
Sussex, England, dating from 1720.