[nabentre] Google AddSense Help

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue May 12 13:06:35 UTC 2009

Hi,
For those who don’t know, AdSense is a program Google runs that allows someone to put bits of code on their web sites. When someone clicks it, they pay you. The code causes ads to appear on your site.

My problem is this. They sent me a post card with my pin number because my earnings got to the point where they could pay me if I only could read the pin number and type it into my account settings. I was told that they only send the pin in the mail. They don’t give it to you any other way. I’ve tried to contact them by phone, but must not be getting to the write people. I was told to post on the Adsense help forum. I posted, saw my post right after I posted it, but then never saw it again. That made me think that the post was moderated and rejected. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to follow up about this?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.
"A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A task
and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in Sussex, England, dating from 1720.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.