[nabentre] setting up a partnership or LLC

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri May 15 11:32:25 UTC 2009

Is it possible to set up a partnership with a family member that would then
allow me to be an employee and have the company pay me a check?

My concern is that as a sole proprietor my income will vary each month and I
do not want lose my SSDI totally. If have a job that pays me $2000 one
month, and then the next month a few jobs that only net $1500, it would be
really hard to pay my bills and cover a medical policy.

I'm trying to make sure that I line everything up properly before I plunge
ahead.

TIA,
Cindy