[nabentre] setting up a partnership or LLC

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Fri May 15 12:35:08 UTC 2009

Cindy,

Something like that should be possible, but you should probably get
professional legal advice.

Keep in mind that if you are an employee, the company must pay payroll
taxes, withhold income tax, etc.  This is why many small companies have no
employees at all, only partners, shareholders and contractors.  Our
government has made these things very complicated.

Best of luck.

Ted