[nabentre] Good morning all

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Feb 1 12:01:32 UTC 2010

Hi Cheryl,
I learned the hard way to put http:// in front of my web address in e-mails. Some e-mail programs only put clickable links into web sites when you put http:// before the www. You might want to change your signature and add that. It might help you get a few more clicks.

Thanks for reading.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810

Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog