[nabentre] Good morning all

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 31 20:56:47 UTC 2010

It sounds like you have similar problems as we do.  My wife and I are
Independent Shaklee Distributors.  One way we are told to get new people is
to talk to people.  I have asked this before, but how do you find people to
talk with?  It's not just as simple as doing it.  When you are at a party,
how do you know from across the room, who is not currently engaged in a
conversation and approach them.  One with sight can just glance and tell
this.  How do you as a blind person compensate for this?  What alternative
technique do you use.  There have to be something to overcome this.  So you
ask a very good question.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C.
Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969