[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:19:30 UTC 2010

Hi Jim:

I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back to you.  I, and several
of my team members, have tried to replicate your link issue without
success.  I have a call into godaddy.com but they have not returned
the call as of yet.  My guess is that you picked-up a virus from an
email but of course can not be certain of that.  If that is what
happened, it would account for the pop-up issue.  I had this problem a
year ago and finally had to install the avg suite of antivirus
software.

Keep in touch.  I will continue to research the problem.