[nabentre] growing to help others

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Sun May 16 17:10:54 UTC 2010

  I have been given an incentive by the Shaklee corporation that
I hope you will help me out with.  I need to do 100 presentations
in 100 days, and sign up 25 new members during that time.  There
are some other neat things as well, but, this gets things
started.
  I would like to email you a presentation that you can look at
on your own time.  If you like what you see, we can talk some
more.  If not, no harm.  If it is not for you, but you think
someone else you know would be interested, I will compensate you
for that referral.
  Once again, thanks for your time.  If you will help me out with
at least looking at the presentation, please let me know and tell
me where to email the info.
  Have a blessed day.
  Loren
Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969