[nabentre] Fw: Echevarria Travel has videos up on facebook and you tube

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 14:46:21 UTC 2010

      Good morning all:

      This past weekend Nelson, Dina, myself and of course Maxx went to do a
ship inspection and had lunch on the Norwegian Jewel.  She is one of the
ships in the fleet of many for Norwegian Cruise Lines.  The Jewel and The
Gem alternate out of Port of New York right next to the Intrepid Sea and Air
Museum, and what a beautiful day it was and so was the ship.

      She sails out of NY from Feb-July to Orlando, Fl and you can get
excursions to Walt Disney World, NASA, Kennedy Space Center, Universal
Studios, Sea World and many other places for the Day and they offer shuttle
services to these and other locations in Fl, and then off to Great Stirrup
Cay, Norwegian's Private Island, and in fact they are working on expanding
it and putting in there own water park, and off to Nassau.  So you have some
great ports of call and you don't have to fly to Florida if you are in the
North East Area.

      So anyway, we know have videos on facebook at Cheryl Echevarria and on
youtube.com my member name is angeldn3.  We were there with 50 other travel
professionals who graduated NCL University to which I am now working on my
PhD at Sea.

      What a great ship and how nice they treated all of us and feel in love
with Maxx as well.

      So look for us on the web.
      Cheryl Echevarria
      ECHEVARRIATRAVEL.COM
      RESERVATIONS at ECHEVARRIATRAVEL.COM
      1-866-580-5574

      Hours of Operation
      Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM EST
      Hours can be arranged to fit your schedule
      Saturday and Sunday upon request only

      Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose Travel
      CST#1018299-10
      My Linkedin page: http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile
      My facebook page:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Echevarriatravelcom/166878217117