[nabentre] FAX to email solution

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Dec 1 12:31:34 UTC 2011

Jim,

My wife's computer has the printer with the
scanner, and to be honest, she's the one who has
the occasional fax need. :) She can scan in and
make a PDF yes, and of course if someone sends a
pdf to be signed or the like, we can print it,
sign it, rescan it, and re-send it so I guess the short answer is yes :).

Brad

On 12/1/2011  05:42 AM Homme, James said...