[nabentre] what is hope

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Jun 27 10:47:11 UTC 2011

Hi Elf,
Why do you have your business?

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of inthane
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 12:38 AM
To: NFBnet NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nabentre] what is hope

no dear lady most folks in business are ruled by greed, or if not outright
greed, the "bottom line" I.E. making a profit, and almost all of these "get
it here" things may have some... some value, but feed on folks that have no
hope and no self esteem and get deceived into thinking they can buy it, its
not a false thing, its stuff they could build and research themselves if
they got on the hump and did so.

its the same for these grants books, most of them talk big, have a selective
reality to them, and could have been researched by those paying outrageous
sums for them for free, if they had bothered.

same songs second verse!

I have my hope and my willpower intact so don't fall for these things.

inthaneelf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com