[nabentre] what is hope

inthane inthaneelf at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 28 18:41:43 UTC 2011

the bottom line, I admit it, I just try to be nicer than many I met out in
the computer building field when I started it.

that doesn't mean I don't wish to, or do not set my prices so I can make a
profit, I do.

and most of these "buy my book" or buy my my system sales systems have
reality in them, I said that, but not the reality one hopes for and
generally not equal to the cost of the book/system.

inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com