[nabentre] FAX to email solution

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue Nov 29 11:33:45 UTC 2011

Hi,
My friend Google pointed me to this. I haven't tried it yet. http://www.geckoandfly.com/3356/microsoft-fax-software-how-to-send-free-fax-online-via-computer-and-email/

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brad Dunsé
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 4:47 PM
To: NFBnet NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nabentre] FAX to email solution

OK thanks Scott. Have you used them? Is their
messenger software accessible? One thing
I  hadn't thought of is the security/encryption
is only  as good as regular email from my ISP's
account, which is OK as long as one keeps that in
mind and sends information accordingly.

Brad

On 11/28/2011  01:21 PM Scott Spaulding said...
>One solution might be Sfax at www.efax.com Sent
>from my iPad On Nov 28, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Brad
>Dunsé <lists at braddunsemusic.com> wrote: > Hi
>List, > >> In looking at ridding my land line, I
>need to find an amiable solution to the
>occasional FAX . Do any of you use or know of, a
>reliable and resonably priced/free service or
>method to recieve and perhaps send a FAX via
>email? > > Thanks, > > > > Brad Dunsé > >
>"Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest
>expectations... > unless he or she begins with
>some wild expectations.." -Ralph Charell > >
>http://www.braddunsemusic.com > >
>http://www.facebook.com/braddunse > >
>http://www.twitter.com/braddunse > > >
>your account info for nabentre:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic.com

Brad Dunsé

"Art is not about thinking something up. It is
the opposite - getting something down." --Julia Cameron