[nabentre] FAX to email solution

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Nov 28 21:47:02 UTC 2011

OK thanks Scott. Have you used them? Is their
messenger software accessible? One thing
I  hadn't thought of is the security/encryption
is only  as good as regular email from my ISP's
account, which is OK as long as one keeps that in
mind and sends information accordingly.

Brad

On 11/28/2011  01:21 PM Scott Spaulding said...