[nabentre] FAX to email solution

teri schuddeboom artimagination1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 16:59:04 UTC 2011

Once again Brad, What are you responding to me about? I couldn't tell by looking down the page beyond your response. I don't think I've contacted you however I fear someone staying in my home may have accessed my email and may be using my email account.  What exactly did you receive from my email address? I appreciate you responding. I'm just trying to figure out what you are responding to!

Teri Schuddeboom