[nabentre] FAX to email solution

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Nov 29 21:40:44 UTC 2011

Terri,

I'm not sure if you are aware of it then, but you
are on an NFB email discussion list for
entrepreneurs. If you looke below your note to
me, you will see the following lines:

So Terri either you signed up and forgot, which
sometimes happens to lists with low traffic, or
someone signed you up without your knowing it.
But that is how you are getting the notes. Hope that helps some.

Brad

On 11/29/2011  10:59 AM teri schuddeboom said...