[nabentre] E-mail marketing

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Oct 31 21:03:05 UTC 2011

OK. Thanks for the reply. At this point I've Googled and found  a
couple sites which have groupings of one particular group, one from a
state org, and most of the first batch of emails I sent out bounced
from addresses no longer  valid, or still delaying delivery.  I
thought maybe there would be a reliable source to find same in one
fell swoop, but I totally get the mail list/spam consideration.
Probably need to just put on the coffee and start surfing for better
individual info.

Brad

On 10/30/2011  08:43 PM Michael Baldwin said...