[nabentre] BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Anita Ogletree anitaogletree at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 23:57:22 UTC 2011

I would like to tell you that it does not cost a thing to look at the site.  The company is called Melaleuca and it is registered with the BBB.

Again, I am not selling any products.  I am looking for potential business partners because this is where my income will come from.  When someone decides to enroll under me I make money and so will the individual who joins.

Yes, I am aware that a lot of internet businesses can be costly and you may not come out on top.  The best thing about this business is that you can opt out at any time and get a refund for any of the products you purchase even if you have used a product.  You cannot do that at any of the stores you shop in.

Thank You,
Anita Ogletree
WAHM Career Finder
804-396-3064