[nabentre] Digital Recorder

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 9 17:56:06 UTC 2011

Dear James,

You can buy a stick on mike that has a suction bcup on it and sticks to the
back of the telephone hand set and plugs into the mike jack on your recorder
from radio shack.
I use mine at work sometimes to record info from people for lost and found
reports.
I use an Olympus  digital recorder for my notes and such.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.