[nabentre] Writer's Newsletters

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue Sep 13 13:22:25 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm exploring freelance writing as a part-time business. To prepare for the possibility of doing this, I signed up for a class called Writing For Fun and Profit from http://www.vu.org. My memory tells me that there are writers among us. One of my assignments is to sign up for ten writing newsletters. Do you know of any good ones to sign up for?

And while I'm at it, if you are a writer, would you like to talk to me about what it is like to be a writer?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.