[nabentre] Writer's Newsletters

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Sep 13 17:59:47 UTC 2011

Jim,

You might consider joining the NFB writer's division/email list.
There are published writers on there. I write a piece for an on-line
songwriting mag. I've never gotten past 9th grade English or studied
writing so I'm probably not of much help but there are published
writers there who would be glad to help I'm sure. You ought get sign
up info off NFB's main page linking to their member/division area.

Good luck with the classes, sounds fun. I've considered Hadlye's
classes on writing but haven't checked them out in a while, waiting
for a  digital version to come out, they're still in cassette mode I guess.

Brad

On 9/13/2011  08:22 AM Homme, James said...
>Hi,
>I'm exploring freelance writing as a part-time business. To prepare
>for the possibility of doing this, I signed up for a class called
>Writing For Fun and Profit from http://www.vu.org. My memory tells
>me that there are writers among us. One of my assignments is to sign
>up for ten writing newsletters. Do you know of any good ones to sign up for?
>
>And while I'm at it, if you are a writer, would you like to talk to
>me about what it is like to be a writer?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jim
>
>Jim Homme,
>Usability Services,
>Phone: 412-544-1810.
>

>________________________________
>This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are
>intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
>the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the
>intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
>distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The
>views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent
>the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.
>for nabentre:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic.com

Brad Dunse

Sometimes you really can't go around what you've got to go through
...but you can always get through what seems impossible to get over"
--Capt'n Frank

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse