[nabentre] FW: Writing for DOLLARS! September 13, 2011

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Tue Sep 13 19:16:12 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: writing4dollars at aweber.com [mailto:writing4dollars at aweber.com] On Behalf Of Dan Case
Sent: September 13, 2011 6:40 AM
To: Mary Ellen Gabias
Subject: Writing for DOLLARS! September 13, 2011

Writing for DOLLARS!
Vol 15 Number 30  September 13, 2011

In this Issue:

* "Welcome" - Dan Case, editor

* Feature "What's Trending Now? Write About It"
  by Susan Sundwall

* 25 Paying Markets - High, Medium, and Low

This newsletter is only sent to subscribers. Instructions for unsubscribing or changing your email can be found by following the link at the bottom of this newsletter.

Welcome

Charles W. Sasser has been a full-time working writer for more the 30 years and has written more than 50 books and novels for publishers like St. Martin's Press, Simon & Schuster, and Harper-Collins. He has written more than 3000 magazine articles for a variety of national magazines ranging from Guideposts, Parents and Christian Life to Soldier of Fortune, True West, and Writer's Digest. Our bestselling writer's book, Magic Steps to Writing Success by Charles W. Sasser tells the story of the "magic steps" that he took to become a successful writer and along the way Charles tells you the "magic steps" that you too can take to do the same. " Who better to give a writer tips for success than such a prolific author as Mr. Sasser?" - Gloria Teague, author of Beyond the Surgeon's Touch. Now for the first time ever, Magic Steps to Writing Success is available for the Amazon Kindle (http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=__DCcsQgS75H_.P0U_1X8A) and the Barnes & Noble Nook
(http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=aLY341brv4z1mtV1GYP6Ig) for the amazing price of just $3.99! Get your copy today and "be amazed at what you can accomplish" after reading this book.

Please check out AWOC.COM Publishingâ€(TM)s new website, (http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=Bu9_kZlWKsSQGqciOw8QHQ). For those of you who have been looking for writerâ€(TM)s guidelines for our book publishing division, we have included a whole page called "for writers" for you!

More new BLOGs at How to Promote Your Book. "A Conversation with NY Times Bestselling Writer Steve Berry" is the latest. Get new ideas to promote your book at http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=m.X2Ng4wBxw9TtUIkxtMZw.
Please visit and leave a comment or two.

We've been Kindlizing our library. Check below for some of our popular books now available from Amazon at a discount (from print editions) for use on the Kindle ebook reader (or PC, MAC, Iphone, Ipod Touch, Ipad, Blackberry, or Android).

You can follow me on Twitter: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=f71pqxGcCGGq77pkN5sb9Q
and Facebook: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=yUWnnAkTeXoYvJWvwxFinA
I'll tweet you some interesting articles and markets!

Check out the article database
(http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=ECEU1t.UzGGeeMHqPL0wdA). Our inventory of over 550 past articles from WFD is available to search and read. Find just the right information you need to make a few more bucks this year.

Don't forget our database of writer's guidelines
(http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=DpDW076Otm8ce.M5KJ8GmA) is readily available to everyone for FR*E! All links have been checked within the last year (the date that they were last checked is listed) so you can be sure to have the most up- to-date information....

Go online to continue reading:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA</a>

What's Trending Now? Write About It
by Susan Sundwall

Have you noticed the subtle change in the language thatâ€(TM)s used to discuss global warming? Lately weâ€(TM)re hearing less about global warming and more about climate change and going green.
One reason for this is the people who write about it. Theyâ€(TM)ve had their ears to the ground, made note of the language trending in a new direction and have fashioned their work accordingly.
Global warming has been around for a while and people may be tired of hearing about it. But savvy writers have picked up on the new slant and have turned it to their advantage, garnering a whole raft of fresh articles to sell.

Trends come and go with the speed of light, and you really canâ€(TM)t be all over the map when it comes to writing about them; you must focus. Take green writing as an example. Hereâ€(TM)s what you do....

Go online to continue reading:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA</a>

25 Paying Markets

High - Over $500

Adirondack Life
The Chicago Reader
HR Magazine
Texas Monthly
TPJ - The Tube & Pipe Journal
Writer's Chronicle

Medium - $125 - $500

The Christian Science Monitor
The Cincinnati Review
Clubhouse
Clubhouse Jr.
ON Nature
Parabola
Pennsylvania Magazine
Quilter's World
Rural Missouri
Russian Life
SkyWest Magazine
Verge Magazine

Low - Less than $125

Apogee Photo Magazine
Ceramics Monthly
Over My Dead Body
Pyramid
Tech Directions
Weekend Adventures Magazine
Writer's Journal

Go online to continue reading:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DibtN&m=JAR4G4NWvuC.mr&b=VbYyybrrd5LtlB6CGgp9xA</a>

AWOC.COM, P.O. Box 2819, Denton, TX 76202, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TOwMrGyctCzsnIxsDOystEa0jIwcnBzMjGw=