[nabentre] Active free lance commercial writers?

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Sep 15 11:34:59 UTC 2011

I wondered if any free lance commercial writers were on list actively
earning some sort of income, part or full? Basically writers sliding
down the trail of business work for hire writing? Taking up overflow
of businesses or ad agencies doing things like brochures, press
releases, web content, ad copy, slogans, business letters, resume's,
business/corporate reports, business plans, etc.? ,  instead of
seeking to be  a published writer for personal or creative projects?

Like Jim, I am interested in this field. Besides the nuts and bolts
of writing itself, I'm curious how the graphical side of free lance
writing is handled since it is a world of eye candy.  I know there
are work arounds if one desires it enough, and just wondered
experiences of others. How much is  partnered up for such, how much
is knuckling under and learning programs  despite their speech
unfriendly nature, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Brad Dunse

Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or
temporary defeat

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse