[nabentre] Hadley/Forsythe Center for Entrepreneurship

gary melconian garymelc at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 22:00:16 UTC 2011

Hello can these courses  be on line or are there recorded mp3 or webiniares
of the school teachings that I can check out to  get  a better understanding
of what they are all about. I am in business for myself and would llike to
gain a better insight so that I can at least make the buck in the long run
and to generate revenues for my bottom line instead of relying on government
assistance. Take care.