[nabentre] Hadley/Forsythe Center for Entrepreneurship

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Sep 23 22:25:36 UTC 2011

The web site I gave gives info on the courses. There is also a "Past
Seminar" on there that has a 60 minute info and Q&A on it. It is set
up for all on-line courses. Take one at a time starting with
Self-Employment" and work it through at your own pace with a minimal
assignment return I think once a month.  I've been self or family
employed for over 30 years and plan to go through them with yet a
different business in mind. Always can learn something new :). No
cassette or the like from what I've been told.

Brad

On 9/23/2011  05:00 PM gary melconian said...
>Hello can these courses  be on line or are there recorded mp3 or webiniares
>of the school teachings that I can check out to  get  a better understanding
>of what they are all about. I am in business for myself and would llike to
>gain a better insight so that I can at least make the buck in the long run
>and to generate revenues for my bottom line instead of relying on government
>assistance. Take care.

Brad Dunse

Success in life is a result of good judgment,
good judgment is a result of experience,
experience is a result of bad judgment. --Tony Robbins