[nabentre] Hadley/Forsythe Center for Entrepreneurship

gary melconian garymelc at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 23:39:58 UTC 2011

hello brad, what kind of business do you run. my business  that i am
operating is in the field of tax , accounting, and financial advisory.  Also
i am planning on branching into estate planning as well which i know that i
need a  bit of work in the legal field and i am planning on investigating at
a later date once i hav gotten the certification i need at the moment. i was
wondering if i could keep in touch as a network contact and as a refereal
contact in hopefully generating refereals. i hope that we can generat
business amongst ourselves. i look forward to hearing from you as promptly
as possible.
Sincerly Yours:
Gary Melconian, MBA,JD Candidate
Mobile: 818-731-3949