[nabentre] I was on Low Vision Bureau Talk Radio Last week, here is the podcast. We hope you will enjoy listening

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:26:33 UTC 2012

Good morning:
Been very busy this past week, again I was interviewed by another radio show, I was introduced by Alvaro who runs Low Vision Bureau, he is from Bogota, Columbia, but he speaks english, and will be moving to the US. Sometime this year.  Alvaro is also blind, some of you are friends with him on facebook.
I mentioned NFB, Travel and Tourism, Diabetic Action Network, as well as NAGDU.
Someone from Long Island that I know through SILO (Suffolk County Independent Living Organization), got me the connection with him.  So I hope you will enjoy this.
He got everything correct, accept he said NAGDI, instead of NAGDU (which I corrected him later about it)
http://lowvisionbureau.podomatic.com/entry/2012-03-31T09_06_10-07_00
If you copy the link it will automatically play.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com