[nabentre] Incorporating

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:41:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to incorporate my business that will be selling book apps on
the mobile phones and tablet platforms but I am not sure which form to
select.

In an ideal situation, a C corp would be great because it would limit
liability, protect my personal assets in case of lawsuits etc. but the
double taxation and the time it takes to set up will not work for me.

As for a S corp or LLC with a silent partner, which one would limit my
liability the most and I would not have to pay the corporate tax rate.  I
would really appreciate hearing back from anyone with any legal experience
/ background or someone who has incorporated in the past.

thank you,

--
Zeeshan Khan