[nabentre] Incorporating

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Apr 5 21:32:11 UTC 2012

Had you looked into setting up a LLC (Limited
Liability Company)? You can set it up like a sole
proprietor, but limit your liability as well.
There's lots of info on the net. A cup of your
favorite hot beverage, an hour's time, and Google
will go a long way to getting a feel for it.

Brad

On 4/5/2012  02:41 PM Zeeshan Khan said...