[nabentre] Young entrepreneurs

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:12:18 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I ust got out of school a few years ago nad have been looking into
entrepreneurship for some time but I waould like to meet people who are
visually impaired and entrepreneurs at the same time in Los Angeles. I feel
it would really help if you are in LA and looking to start a business or
already have business for us to network.  Since I am new to this business
thing, I will get to learn a lot from you and hopefully I have something to
share as well. Even if you re not in LA lets just connect online.

A little about what I am interested in.  The internet is an amazing tool
for all as we know and I am looking to get into doing an online business.
Giving my condition as a visually impaired person, I feel like thsi would
be a great way to earn a living and help others by providing them with
useful products / services. So if you have any thing to say, please go
right ahead and any advice is welcome to.

Sincerely,

--
Zeeshan Khan